In a similar story to the case of the 6yo. boy who rode his bike all day looking for a puppy, we have another story of a Taiwanese child biking far and wide.
The news last night had a story of a six year old girl rode her little bike 15 Kms to find her mother. When her dad was sleeping, she got her ribboned bike out and took off. She naturally got lost. Someone thought it was weird that the girl was out riding by herself, so the police were notified. The police suggested that she should get in their police car. So she reluctantly got in the car. They attempted to help her locate her mom at work, but, like most Taiwanese children, the lost rider couldn't really remember where her mom worked. The police were forced to return her to the police station. Eventually, the girl's father went to the police station and took his daughter home.
- British PM, David Cameron, looks to appoint a cycling tsar to address the concerns of cyclists in the UK. If everything goes accordingly, Bradley Wiggins will be limping out of the TdF this July and will have ample time to devote to UK cycling.
- Remember to hydrate in the heat. Palm Desert heat claims cyclist.
- Because the truth hurts: The Cyclist's Wife.
- Why do cyclists look funny? Q&A
- Cyclists Clash With Toronto and the only thing that can restore the peace is if Celine Dion, Alanis Morissette and Alasdair Gillis can come together as a Giant Robot.
- Injured veteran cyclists ride on Washington.
- The only cyclist who can afford a Cervelo R5ca will donate $40 million to support NY sports. As if NY sports teams are hurting for cash.
- Injured cyclists deserve to be disfigured, crippled and killed. Look at the way they are dressed. They're asking for it.