Forever Bicycle on display in Taipei by China's dissident artist Ai Weiwei who offers plenty of opinions in regard to his hosts.
- Fan Yong-yi shows he is King of the Mountain in this weekend's Maxxis Taroko Hill Climb. The word is the weather was rough and the brutal final few kilometers cracked some really tough climbers. A few friends who attended have complained that a lot of the riders simply tossed their feeding bags and energy pouches on the road, which is an insult to one of Taiwan's most beautiful and delicate eco zones. A lot of it may be an effort to look "pro", but when I see this behavior demonstrated by non racers out on the backroads, I am overcome with a sense that it is the result of an education system backed by a government that has spent precious little time teaching Taiwan's citizens to identify with their place.
- Cycling Taiwan for the visually impaired.
- Cafe Terry reveals his latest mini-velo.
- Satin Cesena observes the Taiwan Cup.
- Is cycling city streets a young man's game?
- 74yo. cyclist killed in collision with car.
- Why does Amsterdam work so well for cycling?
- Mental health benefits of cycling.
- Campy-lectric. 20 years of Campagnolo waiting to power up.
- In simpler times he would have been happy with gold chains and a sports car. Amateur cyclist, 63, banned for doping.