A group of engineers from Taiwan believes that drink riding is likely to be such a problem in the future that electric bikes will need a built-in breathalyzer.
The bicycle built at Chienkuo Technology University includes innovations such as an electric motor to drive each wheel and handlebar warmers, but the most notable feature is a handlebar-mounted breathalyzer that prevents the bike from being ridden if the cyclist is over the legal limit.
- NYPD takes back cycling speeding tickets, but still can't convince riders that David Caruso is either handsome or talented.
- Estonian cyclists kidnapped in Lebanon.
- Portland Oregon is Top Cycling City... Just give Virginia a little more time in Eugene.
- Cyclist blamed for his own death... because he had *gasp!* alcohol in his system.
- Major League Cycling. Big names consider dumping UCI over draconian rules.